Add:Huangde Town Fengqiu Country Xinxiang City Country/Region:China (Mainland)
Fax:+86-373-3716632 / 8307350
The hydraulic coupler is used in the early semi-automatic transmission and automatic transmission. The pump wheels of the hydraulic coupler are connected with the flywheel of the engine, and the power is passed in by the engine crankshaft. In some cases, the coupler is strictly speaking a part of the flywheel, in which case the hydrodynamic coupler is also called the hydraulic flywheel. The turbine is associated with the input shaft of the gearbox. The liquid circulates between the pump wheel and the turbine, which makes the torque transfer from the engine to the transmission and drive the vehicle forward. In this regard, the role of the hydraulic coupler is very similar to the mechanical clutch in the manual transmission. Because the hydraulic coupler cannot change the size of torque, it is now replaced by the hydraulic torque converter.
Can be used in metallurgical equipment, mining machinery, electrical equipment, chemical and various engineering machinery.
- Characteristics Of Speed Regulating...
- Brief Introduction Of Hydraulic Cou...
- The Working Principle Of Hydraulic ...
- Advantages Of The Hydraulic Coupler
- Brief Introduction Of The Concept O...
- Characteristics Of Hydraulic Coupler
- Speed Regulating Fluid Coupling
- Application Effect Of Coupling
- How To Distinguish The Pros And Con...
- Inspection Of Speed Regulating Type...
- 2017 SouthAfrica Customers Vist Our...
- Yox Type Constant Filling Fluid Cou...
- Constant Filling Fluid Couplings
- What Is A Hydraulic Coupler?